Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here we go!

I'm off this afternoon, heading over to Cape Town - via Los Angeles and London for a total flying time of ~ 24 hours, not including layovers - where I'll be spending the next few months studying at the University of Cape Town and working with the Economic Policy Research Institute. Hopefully I'll keep this vaguely up to date, posting occasional photos and accounts of what I've been up to.

For now, I'll leave this with an address and a phone number and get back to packing!

Mailing Address:
Room 7.42 Level 7
PD Hahn Building
University of Cape Town
Mowbray, Western Cape
7700
Republic of South Africa

I'll also have a South African phone - which accepts worldwide calls! :). The number is: +27 71 326 4566.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you, fiona! AND i'm your first official follower! wooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "posting occasional photos and accounts of what I've been up to"

    yeah you better be! eeeeek have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete